- G9 X and G9 X Mark II cameras offer a handful of quality features, all so important to underwater photographers:
- Large 20.2 MP 1.0-inch CMOS sensor
- Bright F2.0 28-84mm Lens
- Wide ISO range of 125-12800 for low light photography
- Full HD Videos (1080p/60p)
- Slim & Stylish - Camera weight only 7.37 ounces (209g)
- Intuitive 3.0-inch touch panel
- Full manual control with Control Ring and Mode Dial
- The FG9X Housing introduces the highest and most professional standards of function, style and durability
- Full access to camera controls & functions with clearly marked buttons
- Access to essential contact points on camera LCD screen with a new touch screen technology
- Depth rated to 60 meters / 200 feet
- Shock resistant construction
- Ergonomic design
- Double O-ring protection for a perfect watertight seal
- Moisture Detector, Hand Strap and Port Cover included at no additional cost!
- A complete accessory system available, including wide angle and macro lenses, color correction filters, flashes, video lights and all necessary adaptors and connectors
- Manufacturer's warranty
about the FG9X housing
ALSO FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE NEW CANON G9 X MARK II!
The FG9X Housing is specifically designed for the Canon PowerShot G9 X and G9 X Mark II, thereby providing the most compact, sturdy and ergonomic waterproof housing for these cameras.
This housing is manufactured to the highest professional standards of function, style and durability. It provides full access to all camera buttons with clearly labeled controls and access to essential contact points on the camera touch screen.
The FG9X has been successfully depth tested to 80 meters (240 ft.) and is certified to a maximum depth of 60 meters (200 ft.), which is well beyond the 40 meter (130 ft.) dive limit of most compact housings.
The FG9X is ideal for outdoor and underwater photography. Underwater photographers can dive or snorkel and capture all the excitement of this fascinating world, while outdoor photographers also have the option of capturing the action of activities such as white water paddle sports, sailing, boating, surfing, fishing, hunting, backpacking and camping.
The FG9X is shock resistant and protects the camera from water, sand, dust, frost and other damaging elements.
The FG9X was designed to be compatible with a complete accessory system, enabling photographers to enhance the quality of their images.