- Pro's consider the Canon G7 X as one of the most exciting entries to the enthusiast compact
- Advanced and high quality - the G7 X features a new 1-inch 20.2 megapixel BSI-CMOS sensor , 24-100mm F1.8-2.8 lens, 1080/60p video, clicking control dial around lens, high speed AF (auto focus) of 0.14 sec., bright 3.0" 1.04m dot LCD- all so very important to underwater photographers!
- The FG7X Housing introduces the highest and most professional standards of function, style and durability
- Made from durable injection molded Polycarbonate
- Shock resistant construction
- Double O-ring protection for a perfect watertight seal
- Full access to all camera controls & functions with clearly marked buttons
- Special cold-shoe mount for lighting accessories, GoPro and other action cameras
- Removable double fiber optic cable connection plate
- Removable flash diffuser
- Removable anti-glare hood for the LCD screen
- Easy and secure installation of camera
- Depth rated to 60 meters / 200 feet
- Weight (with camera on land): 1.025 kg / 2.26 lb
- Weight (without camera on land): 0.725 kg / 1.6 lb
- Dimensions (without accessories): 16 x 11 x 12.5 cm \ 6.3 x 4.33 x 4.92 inches
(W x D x H)
- Moisture Detector, Hand Strap and Port Cover included at no additional cost!
- A complete accessory system available, including wide angle and macro lenses, color correction filters, flashes, video lights and all necessary adaptors and connectors
- Manufacturer's warranty included
about the FG7X housing
The FG7X Housing is manufactured to the highest professional standards of function, style and durability. It was specifically designed for the Canon G7 X, thereby providing the most compact, sturdy and ergonomic housing in the market for this camera.
The FG7X is ideal for outdoor and underwater photography. Underwater photographers can dive or snorkel and capture all the excitement of this fascinating world, while outdoor photographers also have the option of capturing the action of activities such as white water paddle sports, sailing, boating, surfing, fishing, hunting, backpacking and camping.
The FG7X is fully functional and features easy-to-use, clearly labeled controls. This waterproof housing is shock resistant, protecting your camera from impact and damaging elements including water, sand, dust, snow, ice and pollutants.
The FG7X has been successfully depth tested to 80 meters (240 ft.) and dive rated to a maximum depth of 60 meters (200 ft.), well beyond the 40 meter (130 ft.) dive limit of most compact housings.
The FG7X Housing is supported by a complete accessory line, including wide angle and macro lenses, color correction filters and lighting sets, which enable photographers to further enhance the quality of their images and videos.
The housing comes with a moisture detector, hand strap and lens port cover at no additional cost!